News From Kenya
Love, A Mother's Heart 2018
You won’t want to miss the Love, A Mother’s Heart annual fundraising buffet dinner. It will be held at TapRock on April 7th, from 6-9 PM. There will be good food, a message from Bob Cooper, guest speakers and local artist’s paintings/African items for sale. The cost is $20 per seat and seats are limited. Contact Gloria Cooper to RSVP at 541-324-4650
Ongoing Kenya Projects
- Water well
- Community cookhouse construction
- Solar power upgrades
- Morianga Tree planting
- Schooling fees, clothing and supplies
- Feeding children, planting seeds, growing livestock
- Teaching skills like sewing and jewelry making to create income
- Support for Samson & Gladys as they take care of the children
- Outreach Children
The Amazing Moringa Tree
Moringa Oleifera, also known as the “Tree of Life,” is rightfully named because of its potential to use everything from root to leaf to seed for many health benefits. Moringa is a super hardy, resilient tree that is mostly grown in the tropics of Asia and Africa. It can withstand various weather and soil conditions, and can be harvested year-round, making it one of the most sustainable plants. Learn more about this amazing tree at holistikhealth.com
We feel it is important to plant these trees in the villages to provide local, sustanable nutrition and health benifits. H2H has planted several trees so far on 1 acre in Maliki Village, but need your help to plant more. It only costs $10 per tree to plant. Donating to this cause will help this community for future generations. Thank you for your support!
Uganda Ongoing Projects
- Heart 2 Heart Initiative’s Transition home building: plumbing, plastering, utensils, furniture, bedding, clothes, food, fencing for compound, medical for children between 3-17 years old coming into home.
- Support for Franklyn and Sarah as childcare advocates
- The briquettes project Franklyn is doing this with the church as a community for cleaner air and less expensive cooking for Ugandans.
- Sarah is ministering to the Muslim girls at secondary schools
- Sarah is ministering at schools with a rap star from Uganda
- H2H provided Franklyn and Sarah with laptops to help with communicating their cause.
- Many Outreach Children needing help
Straight Talk With Sarah
Sarah Kasozi shares about the work being done to help children in Uganda on Straight Talk. Watch the video to hear Sarah share her story of why Heart 2 Heart Intiative was born and how she is led to help the children and families of Uganda and what she is doing to help build strong families. H2H is proud to support Sarah and Franklyn Kasozi in their hearts mission.
Heart 2 Heart Pod Cast
Gloria is delighted and privileged to be on a Christian Light Radio WDCD 96.7 fm Albany New York on February 8, 2018. Gloria shares for 27 minutes about Heart 2 Heart Hand N Hand Intl and their goals for the communities of Kenya and Uganda, Africa.
An Opportunity To Help in 2018
H2H is Seeking Godparents
We are asking for god-parents to commit for one year monthly donation of $60/month. This money will be used to support the orphan and our outreach children in Kenya. On our donation page there is an option to sign up for monthly donations. Contact Gloria for more information at 541-324-4650 Your donations are making a real difference and are greatly appreciated.
A reminder that H2H is a non profit organization USA 501 C. 3 All donations are tax 100% tax deductible. You can donate by clicking the button below or mail a check to: Heart 2 Heart Hand N Hand Intl
PO Box 514 Grants Pass, OR 97526
Building Relationships in 2018
This year we are praying for Bob to take a trip to Kenya, Africa to build relationships, help with projects and hopefully create a sustainable water source for MaliKi Village. We are continually raising money to help the children and widows of this community as well as building relationships with those who want to serve.
Bob and I are happy to announce Heart 2 Heart Hand N Hand Intl’s USA volunteer by invitation. Beginning April 2018 we will be mobilizing teams for a purpose, His Kingdom, intentionally, relationally while moving forward with fun projects from USA to Africa.
H2H would like to extend our warmest thank you for all the support, prayers, and donations we have received for this wonderful cause. God bless you.